Leading aerospace parts manufacturers believe that we can preserve the integrity of their designs and actually start their projects on schedule.
We learned that the components we produce are on the critical path to prototype evaluation and pre-production testing for a range of applications in the aerospace industry, including aircraft interior company, uav components, wiring organization components, and many others.
Throughout the production process, we communicate very closely with the customer’s design and procurement teams, with the participation of internal subject matter experts at each stage, to ensure that components are produced on time and on budget in accordance with accurate design specifications.
RJC has been serving on supply of Aero parts for years, and which with below processes:
- In-house production molds (Plastic & Die-casting)
- Injection molding
- Exported molds (deliver molds to overseas for molding locally)
- Rapid prototype ( 3D printing, machining & Vacuum Casting)
- Precision CNC machining ( Milling & Turning)
- Silicone components (LSR & Compression)
- Sheet Metal
- Post processing ( painting, plating, printing, anodizing, chroming etc…)